COVID-19 RESOURCE PAGE
- This memo outlines how to determine if the CARES Act Applies to you
- This document is provided to Loan Servicers to assist Borrowers in determining whether real property secured by a mortgage is a “Covered Property” as defined by the CARES Act
- Use this email template if you are a COVERED Property, to notify your tenants of the CARES Act pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order
- This email template is to be used to generate emails to tenants to comply with the Governor’s Order if the status of a property under the CARES Act is not known
- These are the sections of the CARES Act that landlords must notify tenants about pursuant to Governor Polis’ Executive Order.
- Clicking this link will directly download this document.
- This spreadsheet is designed for companies with a large portfolio of properties
- This spreadsheet is used to inform the TS Evictions Department of the Covered/Partially-Covered/Non-Covered status of your properties.
- Email completed copy to: CARES@thslawfirm.com
- This document provides guidance on how to go about developing policies that help keep tenants from falling behind on rent payments
- This spreadsheet is constantly updated with the latest information from county courts regarding their filing status
- These are the 5 pages covering the “Temporary Moratorium on Eviction Filings” out of the 880 page CARES Act
- This Memo & FAQ breaks down Governor’s Order D 2020-101 – Moratorium Extension (As of June 15, 2020)
- Use this 30-Day Demand for Rent until the Executive Order Ends (Currently August 11)
- Order temporarily changing 10-day demand for rent to a 30-day demand for rent
- Order temporarily extending 30-day demand for rent until August 11, 2020
- This sample notice can be used by Covered & Non-Covered Properties to remind tenants that while there is a moratorium on evictions, their obligation to pay rent according to the lease still exists.
- This directory provides websites and contact information for Local Health Departments. (Directory provided by National Association of County and City Health Officials “NACCHO”)
Additional Resources (Must Be Logged-In to Access)
[LOGIN] [REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT]
- This analysis breaks down each piece of Section 4024 of the CARES Act and how it affects rental housing providers
- This Guidance is based on the Sixth Amended Public Health Order 20-28 Safer at Home issued June 5, 2020, along with information from the CDPHE website
- Require anyone using an amenity to sign this waiver prior to use of the amenity or amenities.
- This memo explains how to incorporate the “Amenity Usage Waiver”
- This lease addendum sets up a reschedule of rent payments between the resident and landlord
- This agreement allows the tenant to end their lease and set up a repayment plan for any amounts due at the lease termination
- Using the language included and your company logo, model your Amenity Signs after this example.