COVID-19 RESOURCE PAGE
- Serve this demand for properties in Denver and Weld counties covered by the CARES Act (effective October 3, 2021).
- These documents are required to be provided to tenants with any notice in Boulder County pursuant to their Administrative Orders.
- Use this packet when you have already served a notice to a tenant that did not include the CDC Order or Tenant Declaration as required by Executive Orders 202 & 223. Only serve the CDC Order, Tenant Declarations, & DOLA Letter to the tenant; once that is done, email the Return of Service (first page) to our Firm.
- This sample notice can be used by Covered & Non-Covered Properties to remind tenants that while there is a moratorium on evictions, their obligation to pay rent according to the lease still exists.
- The Colorado Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) phone number is 1-888-480-0066. ERAP is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- This list of housing assistance programs is provided by the Apartment Association of Metro Denver.
- Esta lista de programas de asistencia para la vivienda es proporcionada por Apartment Association of Metro Denver.
- The Supreme Court ruled that the CDC was unconstitutional in its reinstatement of the eviction moratorium on August 26, 2021.
- This is the reinstatement of the original CDC Order prohibiting evictions, effective until October 3, 2021. Most counties in Colorado still fall under this new order.
- This is the Interim Final Rule put out by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau requiring debt collectors (landlords) to provide tenants of their rights under the CDC Eviction Moratorium.
- This is a summary and breakdown of the 69-page Interim Final Rule put out by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau requiring debt collectors (landlords) to provide tenants of their rights under the CDC Eviction Moratorium.
- This is a 25-point summation of what landlords need to know about this new rule.
- This memo outlines how to determine the likelihood a Landlord has of winning a challenge against a Tenant’s CDC Declaration.
- This memo explains the September 1, 2020 Control Order released by the Centers for Disease Control entitled “Temporary Halt in Residential Evictions To Prevent the Further Spread of COVID-19”
- This form is for tenants to complete to declare that they are covered under the CDC’s eviction moratorium
- Complete this form and send to TS with your demand to certify that you have not received a CDC Tenant Declaration. The is required for ARAPAHOE County cases.
- This Administrative Order requires landlords pursuing an eviction in Boulder County to provide the tenant with the Tenant Declaration Form
Governor’s Executive Orders
- Order ends requirement for landlords to serve 30-day rent demands; landlords do not need to serve DOLA FAQs going forward, unless served prior to October 5, 2021.
- Order extends 30-day rent demands for “eligible tenants;” expires on October 4, 2021. Keeps DOLA FAQ requirement.
- Order extends 30-day rent demands for “eligible tenants; expires on September 5, 2021. Revises DOLA FAQ requirement.
- Order extends 30-day rent demands for “eligible tenants.” Expires on August 6, 2021. DOLA FAQ not required.
- Previous emergency orders end, not including orders related to the rental industry. Extends 30-day rent demands and keeps DOLA FAQ requirement.
- Order extends 30-day Rent Demands; expires on July 30, 2021. Keeps DOLA FAQ requirement.
- Order extends 30-day Rent Demands; expires on June 30, 2021. Adds DOLA FAQ requirement.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Letters (Only Letters 2021 – 3 & 4 are in effect)
- This memo outlines how to determine if the CARES Act Applies to you
- This document is provided to Loan Servicers to assist Borrowers in determining whether real property secured by a mortgage is a “Covered Property” as defined by the CARES Act
- These are the sections of the CARES Act that landlords must notify tenants about pursuant to Governor Polis’ Executive Order.
- This document provides guidance on how to go about developing policies that help keep tenants from falling behind on rent payments
- This directory provides websites and contact information for Local Health Departments. (Directory provided by National Association of County and City Health Officials “NACCHO”)
Additional Resources (Must Be Logged-In to Access)
[LOGIN] [REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT]
- This analysis breaks down each piece of Section 4024 of the CARES Act and how it affects rental housing providers
- Require anyone using an amenity to sign this waiver prior to use of the amenity or amenities.
- This memo explains how to incorporate the “Amenity Usage Waiver”
- This lease addendum sets up a reschedule of rent payments between the resident and landlord
- This agreement allows the tenant to end their lease and set up a repayment plan for any amounts due at the lease termination
- Using the language included and your company logo, model your Amenity Signs after this example.